Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Children in the Kingdom!


In the past few days I found out that 3 of my Thai friends came to know the Lord while I was in the States. One is an older woman who was actually my student during the time I taught at Santisuk. Her name is Ba Doy (Auntie Daw-y). She was a faithful church and cell group member for months before she became a Christian becuase she was drawn by the Love of the community. Last month she decided that God was real and that she could trust Him with her life. She attended the seminar my Dad and I held and had many questions about the Holy Spirit. At the seminar, two other Thai women encouraged her to read the bible and volunteered to help her understand what she was reading. Please pray for this precious woman that the Lord would protect her, that the seed in her heart would grow into a fruit producing hearty follower of Jesus.

The other two friends are a couple that actually attended APU. Many people were praying for them and now they have given thier lives to the Lord. I have yet to meet with them but am anticipating a joyous reunion. God is so good! He is truly drawing Thais to Himself.

No comments: